CFAR currently has 3 categories of Membership:
- Full Member: This level of membership is open to interested in HIV/AIDS.
- Associate Member: This level of membership is open to all UM non-faculty personnel (fellows, students, research staff) that are interested in HIV/AIDS.
- Affiliated Member: This level of membership is open to faculty and researchers at other institutions and community members who are interested in HIV/AIDS.
- Access to all Core Resources (assistance with recruitment, laboratory services, biostatistical support and other facilities/services)
- Consideration for CFAR Developmental Awards
- Participation in the CFAR Mentoring Program
- Notification of upcoming events, seminars, symposia, and funding opportunities including CFAR-specific Administrative Supplements
- Participation in the Scientific Areas of Research (SAR) Groups
- Regular attendance at CFAR Sponsored Seminars and Symposia (at least 75%)
- Complete needs assessment surveys regarding core usage when requested by the CFAR Cores
- Use of the CFAR logo when presenting CFAR sponsored/supported research (internally and externally)
- Acknowledgement of the Miami CFAR in publications, presentations, etc. supported by CFAR services/resources